Westridge Pool Board will continue to meet bi-monthly, reviewing all items noted below. The Board may modify member reservation hours and/or number of days after two weeks of opening, to allow for safe social distancing and member attendance. Please note that this is not yet a complete list as we continue to work through various challenges due to both the virus and our finances.
- Westridge Pool will be open June 12th – September 7th.
- Pool Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 1pm – 8pm
- Pool Hours: Friday – Saturday, 1pm – 9pm
- Sunrise Swim: 5:30am – 6:30am
- Adult Swim (Ages 18+): Daily – 11:15am – 12:30pm
- A scheduling app or software will be used to reserve pool time, this includes adult swim (The Board is currently reviewing software; a communication will come out once selected.)
- Time slots will be in 2 hour increments.
- Each family can reserve one time slot on four separate days within a week (Board will review this policy two weeks after opening).
- Depending on technology a sign-up for the Baby Pool may be used.
- Between each 2 hour slot, staff will clean, sanitize using CDC guidelines, and reorganize pool deck prior to the start of the next swim session.
- The Pool deck will be organized according to CDC guidelines to adhere to social distancing.
- Westridge will NOT provide masks for membership. It is at the member’s discretion if they choose to wear a mask.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (adults for this purpose are considered ages 15+). No exceptions.
- A COVID-19 liability waiver must be signed before using the pool.
- Concessions will be limited to pre-packaged/bottled items and slushies.
- Members can bring their own food and drinks (adult beverages are permitted as usual).
- No guests or visitors.
- No parties of any kind.
Other items to note:
- Diving board will be open.
- No pool supplied toys, life vest, noodles, or googles – Members are responsible to bring their own pool items.
- No Basketball Hoop.
View the 2020 Westridge Pool Opening Letter